Thursday, November 13, 2014

December Daily Part 1 using Make it Merry by October Afternoon

Over the last several years of doing a December Daily I have come to the conclusion that I get the project completed in a timely manner IF I have my base pages already made before the holidays roll around. The first two years I had received a mini album and a "junk journal" already made for me. All I had to do was add my pictures. Those albums were completed by the end of January. My December Daily for 2013 was just finished in August of 2014....just a little bit late! My hopes this year are to have my base pages completed by the end of November and since this is my DT project for this month, I stand a pretty good chance! LOL I also decided to make it easier on myself by limiting my supplies. I used only this paper collection and kraft cardstock. I chose one color of ink (TH Distress Ink, Vintage Photo) and I have already pulled my embellishments from my stash and collected them all in a bag. I'm going to store everything together so that when it's time to work on this, I can just "grab and go" and hopefully get all the pictures and journaling in the book by the end of January.

I started my project by using the "Make a Countdown" paper. I cut the numbers apart and embellished each one for a page in my December Daily.


Check out the video below for a peek into my DT box for November and my finished number tags. Feel free to check out this blog post for more information regarding this project!



Design Team Member DeAnna 




0 comments: